He's a GENIUS!

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 4 16:11:38 EST 2009

Hi Andre

Luckily I just happened to be skim reading the list today and saw my
name ;-)

> I missed that tool too... Just checked it, rather nice! Monte stacks
> are always fantastic. He uses javadoc constructs, I plan to use
> wikicreole. Anyway, the more tools the better. Although I think that
> to view the documentation, you need his tool, you can't generate
> something and ship with your library right? A graphical browser is a
> nice idea...

I couldn't even remember the stack and had to go look at my own site!

If that or any other stack on my site can be of help to you then
please pull it apart and use whatever you need. That site is very old.
Unfortunately to develop things like that you need spare time and I
haven't had any since Georgia was born! Now we've got the crazy idea
to build a strawbale house in southern Tasmania. So even less spare
time. Our blog is at fangornfarm.com for anyone interested.

Cheers

Monte