He's a GENIUS!

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Feb 4 12:35:29 EST 2009

Jan,

I missed that tool too... Just checked it, rather nice! Monte stacks
are always fantastic. He uses javadoc constructs, I plan to use
wikicreole. Anyway, the more tools the better. Although I think that
to view the documentation, you need his tool, you can't generate
something and ship with your library right? A graphical browser is a
nice idea...

Cheers and thanks for showing me that.
andre