[ANN] RevDoc home page launched

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Feb 4 12:16:44 EST 2009

Hello Friends,

For those that missed the last newsletter (you should not!), I've just
released a handy tool to auto generate HTML documentation from stack
comments. It is called RevDoc and it's freeware with source. Now, I'll
begin polishing it and working on it so it becomes a reliable, solid
product (which will always be free). Right now the code is a little
messy for I built this for my own use but it works well.

You can check the page at http://andregarzia.com/revdoc

(RapidWeaver is so nice for building simple pages...)

Cheers
andre