Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 4 04:31:25 EST 2009

I really haven't done any usb stuff yet except configure the port.  I
have done some testing
with an internal modem using the serial port.  The only thing I have
done with usb is list
the devices.  It is possible the only way to access most usb devices
is to write a driver for
Rev to access the port.

-=>JB<=-