Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 22:08:59 EST 2009

Yes the HIGH SPEED serial adapter will work. I use it here all the
time. The other serial adapters were not high speed and caused
problems. I use the 19HS model that Stephen listed. I have also used
straight USB devices that make use of the standard FTDIUSB Serial
Drivers with great success.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html