Import temperature and switch on/off the heater with Rev

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 08:53:21 EST 2009

Paolo, I'm not familiar with this device but the answer to 2  is yes
for sure, I do it here all the time. I also control my telescope, TV,
Cable, Robosapien Robot, lights, etc.

If the device can handle serial commands then that is the easiest way.

I am looking into that device now... more later...

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html