When should cmd-period work?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Feb 2 20:42:33 EST 2009

Jacque-

> Easy peasy. Be prepared to force-quit, and don't have any other real
> work open when you try this. Make a stack with 2 fields, and name them
> "fldOne" and "fldTwo". Put this into the card script:

Interesting. It pegged *both* my cpus at about 85% for about two
minutes, then the cpu load dropped back down to about 2% (normal). No
memory leaks, it was holding constant the whole time. I would have
thought this would run into recursion limits, but apparently not. Had
to force-quit to get out, of course.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net