Rev timeline stack?

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 07:31:51 EST 2009

Has anyone written a timeline stack/group?

I have looked at the software about, which looks luscious (especially
Bee docs timeline) but it doesn't allow notes etc to be added, or
vertical timelines with information attached to left and right
'branches' of an event.  I can't find my veteran HC 'CaseLiner stack
anymore, which over 15 years ago did what I want, albeit not
lusciously at all.

(When I say 'timeline', I don't mean a Gantt chart, but the line with
stalks and information flags, type of thing)

Best

David Glasgow