Recover from Temp?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 05:08:40 EST 2009

1. Command-F brings up a find application.

2. Use the first drop-down menu to select "Name".

3. Use the second drop-down menu to select "ends with".

4. Enter ".rev~" (without the quotes) into the text field.

5. All the RR temp files littering your hard drives will now be listed.

6. Single-clicking on them should show their path at the bottom of
   the window.

7. The all show up as visible in my Finder.

8. Dock the ~ from the end of the file and they might open in
   RR. However, experience teaches me that recovery is normally a
   long, miserable procedure involving a text-editor (I like
   TextWrangler).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.