Recover from Temp?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 04:24:33 EST 2009

> Anyone know if it's possible to recover a stack from a (what I think is a)
> temp file?
>
> On OS X, doing a search for a file that has the name of a stack I'm
> currently working on yields several files named myFile.rev~ which I assume
> are temp files created during each save of the stack.  Unfortunately, the
> Find dialog doesn't let me access these files, or show where they are
> stored.  Is there any way to recover one of these files?

I presume you have searched & found the stack using Spotlight.
Select "Show All" in the Spotlight menu to show the found items in a
Finder window.
Then selecting any of the found files will show the full path at the
bottom of the Finder window.
You can also right-click on any item and choose "Copy...." and then
paste it somewhere visible.

HTH,
Sarah