Recover from Temp?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Feb 1 02:58:08 EST 2009

Hi List:

Anyone know if it's possible to recover a stack from a (what I think is a)
temp file?

On OS X, doing a search for a file that has the name of a stack I'm
currently working on yields several files named myFile.rev~ which I assume
are temp files created during each save of the stack.  Unfortunately, the
Find dialog doesn't let me access these files, or show where they are
stored.  Is there any way to recover one of these files?

(Some objects were deleted by accident in my stack which I didn't notice
until recently -- backup version is not recent enough.)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director