OT: Home wanted for If Monks Had Macs

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Dec 31 18:39:37 EST 2009

Macintosh Garden is a good place for Mac Software that is no
longer being sold.

http://www.macintoshgarden.org/

A lot of times they will link their larger files to be downloaded at

http://www.megaupload.com/

and

http://rapidshare.com/

I am sure they would love to post your program and the proper links
since they are dedicated to saving old software and providing people
with a way to download it.

-=>JB<=-