Compact SQLite database

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Wed Dec 30 11:42:34 EST 2009

Is there a way to compact a SQLite database from within a Rev application?
I have an application that uses a SQLIte database and it grows in size as
records are added.  The nature of the application is that the database is
often purged but the db size does not reduce.  I can use a SQLite Manager
application to compact the database, but I would rather do this within the
application when the database is purged.

Thanks in advance.

Stewart Lynch

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.