What cell in the data grid was clicked?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Dec 29 11:21:35 EST 2009

On Dec 28, 2009, at 11:48 PM, James Hurley wrote:

> The user clicks on a data grid cell.
>
> What variables determine the row and column numbers of the cell?
>
> And the text of the cell?

One other lesson you might want to look at discusses how to define
your own mouseDown handlers in a Data Grid. You have to make sure that
the Data Grid is allowed to process the mouseDown message before your
code does.

How Do I Add a mouseDown Event To The Data Grid Without Breaking It?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7316-How-Do-I-Add-a-mouseDown-Event-To-The-Data-Grid-Without-Breaking-It-

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems