Help with audio

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Dec 28 17:57:02 EST 2009

Jacque,

You went for the bait. Hehe. Been around awhile, I have (Yoda voice).

Incidentally, I don't ban winks, only limit them on chats to 1 every
15 minutes. This is out of compassion. Your face could stay that way.
Aunt Bee said so many times to OP. I think that was spelled "Opee" but
I don't want to start a coagulated milk product discussion here. That
does result in banning or suspension at least.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-drag-a-handler-to-any-tab