Searching for BitmapEffectsSampler.rev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 28 12:31:06 EST 2009

Michael Kann wrote:
> I updated my IDE today and read the following in the changelog:
>
> For details of how to use the features as they currently stand,
> please see the BitmapEffectsSampler.rev stack that has been made
> available alongside the build.
>
> The stack must be in an obvious place, but I can't seem to locate it.
> Can anyone point me to it? Thanks

Urf. Looks like they forgot to put it in there. I don't see it either.
I'm making a list of the things you're finding. :)

If you go to RevOnline and search for Ben Beaumont, you'll see a list of
all the (amazing) stacks he's done to demo the various capabilities of
Rev's bitmap effects. The advanced multimedia one shows all the new
effects added in Rev 4.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com