Context menu for Header of DataGrid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Dec 28 11:51:51 EST 2009

On Dec 27, 2009, at 10:50 PM, Mark Stuart wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a way to have 2 context menus for the
> DataGrid,
> 1 for the rows and one for the header?
> Where I'd like to have a different menu set for the header
> (pertinent to the
> DataGrid itself) and the rows context menu would be specific to the
> record
> itself.
> The header menu would be for DataGrid properties and the complete
> data set
> in the grid, like exporting to HTML or Excel.

I just added two new lessons to the manual that show how to do
determine if the user clicks in the header and how to display a
contextual menu for a column header. You would just build off of the
example and show a different contextual menu based on what the user
clicked on.

How Do I Determine If a User Clicks In The Table Header?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/8410-How-Do-I-Determine-If-a-User-Clicks-In-The-Table-Header-

How Do I Display a Contextual Menu When the User Clicks on a Column
Header?: <http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/8411-How-Do-I-Display-a-Contextual-Menu-When-the-User-Clicks-on-a-Column-Header-

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore