Re-2: Can I know the revWeb is installed?

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Dec 27 09:43:33 EST 2009

Hi,

under Windows Vista you can find the revWebPlayer in

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\RunRev\revWebPlayer

under Windows 2003 and XP german  under
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\USERNAME\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\RunRev\revWebPlayer

and for english Windows i hope that my translation is correct for that:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\RunRev\revWebPlayer

There are also 2 folders in it  ( 'Database Drivers' and 'Stack Permissions'.

There is also a registry entry for Mozilla Firefox at

  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@runrev.com/RevletPlayer,

which points to the folder where the plugin is.

Regards,

Matthias