Apple tablet + Rev

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:19:22 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Richard Miller <wow at together.net> wrote:
> The news seems to be pointing to the release of an Apple tablet, end of
> January. Given the indications that it's designed to run all IPhone apps,
> but with more resolution to work with, anyone care to guess what the
> likelihood is that it could run some variation of a Rev app... or is a Rev
> cgi script through a browser about all we can expect?

I am sure Apple want to leverage the power of the App store, so I am
sure that any Apple tablet will run iPhone apps. But they always have
made a great point of the fact that the iPhone is really running OS X.
It would be fantastic if they could make a hybrid that would run
iPhone & Mac apps, but if they have to choose, then I am afraid that
going with iPhone apps only seems to make more business sense. Still,
revServer would allow great things :-)

Happy Christmas from Australia (where it is already Christmas Day),
Sarah