free Rev game! - free Monks!

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Dec 23 16:33:15 EST 2009

Brian,

It has been quite a journey. It is gratifying that you guys attended the San Gabriel Valley Macintosh Users Group in Southern California that I founded in 1984 (and is still running).

The original If Monks Had Macs was truly revolutionary in so many ways and so well done. I was delighted to get the updated one made with Revolution a while back and that our paths crossed again.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) helps me remember the important details of my life.