Slideshows in iRev

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 01:10:39 EST 2009

For me, right clicking downloads the result of running the irev code,
but not the <?rev ?> code itself.  If you saved a version as .txt it
would probably work.  Looking forward to seeing your solution.

I am building one that works with JQuery and is much more than a
simple slide show.  It is a specialized video library browser.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas