[OT] dedicated server hosting in the UK, Australia and the USA

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 22 12:04:42 EST 2009

stephen barncard wrote:

> Check out the offerings from Dreamhost:
>
> http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting-vps.html
>
> I'm starting my 6th year as a Dreamhost customer. I'm hoping they offer the
> Rev server product soon, and are one of the host that are the most likely to
> do so.

I can second the vote of confidence for Dreamhost.  I've been using them
for about five years, and I've been so happy with them I've moved nearly
all of my domains there, and many domains for my clients.

My own needs are somewhat modest so I've been using only their shared
hosting package, but their rates for dedicated servers are quite
competitive.  In my experience their infrastructure is at least as solid
as any other host I've used, often more so, and their email support has
been prompt with complete and helpful answers arriving within an hour or
two at most.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World