Confused about my first irev file

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 07:25:27 EST 2009

I am using the OnRev desktop editor/debugger
Now that I have retyped the entire script, I don't get the error.

It turns out that using the clipboard to move text from a note-taking
program I have, then copy-paste into the OnRev desktop app window
transferred junk white space.  I use BBEdit in uinx LF mode, but that
did not do the trick, since indents were set as tab chars.

Mucho problems with white space, so I need to be careful of my workflow.
Pasting in to a Rev 3.5 script window and compiling does not convert
the white space.

I will make a test factory cleaning program to convert line endings,
tabs and spaces correctly.

Thanks for the quick response.
And now to finish my single-page-refresh sequential slideshow solution
using irev.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas