Passing parameters from Rev to Applescript

Howard Bornstein howard.bornstein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:26:49 EST 2009

Thanks Tom,

This does work. So do I gather however, that you can't pass or intermix Rev
parameters directly with Applescript parameters? In other words, if I have a
variable in Rev called tColor which contains "Red", I can't ever use that
directly in an Applescript statement? Variables always have to be plugged in
to a hard-coded AS statement using the replace command or something similar?

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein
www.designeq.com