Standalone Only Works for Ten Minutes

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 12:21:59 EST 2009

I've sent this to runrev support, but I thought I'd ask on the list just in case somebody might help me out before Christmas. I'm making a standalone for a Christmas present. I downloaded 4.0.0 Buildnumber 950, working on XP Pro. I entered my Enterprise key. It still counts down the days (I have six left). It also limits the standalone to ten minutes. How might I persuade the IDE to not limit the standalone?

I just get the digest, so please send any responses to my email.

Thanks to everyone. Let's have a good 2010.

Mike