Horizontal slider, is it a bug ?

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Sun Dec 20 12:39:37 EST 2009

André,

That's what thought, there seems to be a bug.
If the first indent corresponds to 1, 2nd to 2, 3rd to 3 ... 100th to 100, there should be as much as indent value (start value 1 and end value 100), and there are 99 intervals... If the first value is zero is obviously different ...
I solved my problem by hiding values and drawing the dashes myself and I used the following handler:

on scrollbarDrag pPos
  set the pageInc of me to the endValue of me / (the endValue of me + 1)
end scrollbarDrag
on mouseUp
   set the thumbPos of me to the thumbPos of me
end mouseUp

But I lost the sight of the slider button (I find myself with a ball while I prefer a "tick mark" (as AHIG).
Merci pour ton aide et bonnes fêtes, j'avais une réponse plus complète en français mais je dépassais la limite des 15K (casse-pieds par moment !)
René