[ANN] Poll for tRev users aka help me free the option key

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Dec 19 22:58:01 EST 2009

Stephen, et al...

This polling system we use have really helped us get the ball in from
the ten yard line. Sometimes I reach a cross-roads with a feature and
need user feedback to be very specific and easy to track. This polling
mechanism has been great for us. I could probably think of another
metaphor to describe it, but I think I'll leave it at that.

I encourage all the tRev users out there to check in and cast their
votes. Help me free the option key and make our inspection features
even more powerful.

     http://reveditor.com/trev-users-who-use-option-alt-key-inspection

Best,

Jerry Daniels