Run App from DMG?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sat Dec 19 10:16:30 EST 2009

Yes. It is perfectly fine to run from a DMG although it would be a 2 step process. 1. Double-click the DMG file to open it and 2. Double-click the application icon. It will be read-only.

Your users will be left with the open DMG image which looks like a drive volume that they will have to "Eject" when they are done.

Bill