Special Reports Offering from Paradigma + Franklin 3D and Valentina DB Megabundle Codes

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Dec 18 19:32:48 EST 2009

For those who are waiting for the method to get Franklin 3D and Valentina DB
for the Megabundle, check your mailbox (and spam walls) as detailed
instructions were sent out to our updated list from Runtime. A few have
bounced because of "I don't know you" filtering and we also got a few
holiday out of offices - so if you are one who uses either of these, its
worth logging into your email (from home of course).

Paradigma Software is also running a special offer on Valentina Reports. Buy
a new or upgrade license of Valentina DB, and get the corresponding
Valentina Reports for free. The megabundle email covers several of the
details, also here for everyone else:

http://valentina-db.com/index.php/en/company/news/1-latest-news/226-valentin
a-reports-free-in-december-2009

The best deal for Megabundle folks is to upgrade to ADK+, which gets you
Valentina DB for Linux (Revolution), Valentina Reports (all three platforms)
and a licensed copy of Valentina Studio Pro. It is normally a $600 step, but
costs only $200. Yes, it also applies if you upgrade to VDN.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software