datagrids in revLets on Win (Vista / 7)

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Dec 18 13:43:30 EST 2009

Using a straight queryRegistry() call here and without involving a
dataGrid, on Win 7 I got:

    * failure when relying on "auto-detect" security settings in the SA
      settings panel
    * success when I manually checked "registry (read) in same

So it seems the 'auto-detect' feature doesn't always detect everything?

Phil Davis