ANSWER FILE in Rev 4.0.0 problem

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Dec 18 10:39:54 EST 2009

On 18.12.2009 at 16:15 Uhr +0100 Kresten Bjerg apparently wrote:
>  But when it comes to answer file (txt) and answer file (app) I hit into
>the problem, that they are not using the
>
>  answer dialog of the IDE but those of the systems, respectively mac and
>windows,
>
>  - and they do not obey my scripting of the answer-dialog.
>
>  I wonder, how this worked before.

I don't how it worked before but you may try opening a tiny, empty
stack invisibly in the middle of the screen just before calling the
answer file. In my experience, the dialog centers over that invisible
stack. Then you just close that stack immediately. Never tried this
with Rev4, though. It is actually not quite a proper behavior, so it
could have been fixed.