PasteKey Bug?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 17 14:31:30 EST 2009

Hi Marty,

Your menuPick handler should call a handler named pasteIt and the
pasteKey handler should do the same. Your pasteIt handler should do
exactly the same what currently your pasteKey handler does.

Apparently, sometimes you want to be able to paste and sometimes you
don't. For this, you need to adjust your pasteIt handler, for example
something like:

on pasteIt
   if the short name of the selectedField is "Forbidden Field" then
     beep
     answer error "Paste not allowed"
   else
     paste
   end if
end pasteIt

If this isn't what you're trying to do, please explain more.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Full PayPal integration and automation in web site or (Revolution/
SuperCard/other) software. Contact me for a quote
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 17 dec 2009, om 20:25 heeft Marty Knapp het volgende geschreven: