VS: How do I construct a scroll bar for stack larger than screen

D.Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:51:02 EST 2009

>Kresten, if you need nine separate scrollable stacks, maybe this is what you
>are trying to do.  Execute the following in your Rev message box:
>
> go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/nine_stacks.rev"
>
>This is a small model of what I think you described.  When any stack is
>resized, the group that is within the stack scales to fit the rect of that
>stack.  These groups have hscrollbars which you can disable if you don't
>need them.

Scott,
I cannot speak for Kresten, but your example is really gonna be helpful to me if and when I get back to a project that I currently have on the back burner. To date, I've not done a lot with graphics -or- multi-stack configurations using Rev, so this will be a fantastic learning opportunity.

Question:
Is there any significance with the label field in each window?

At any rate, I really appreciate this particular example!

Best regards,
David C.