VS: How do I construct a scroll bar for stack larger than screen

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 16 12:25:10 EST 2009

Kresten, if you need nine separate scrollable stacks, maybe this is what you
are trying to do.  Execute the following in your Rev message box:

 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/nine_stacks.rev"

This is a small model of what I think you described.  When any stack is
resized, the group that is within the stack scales to fit the rect of that
stack.  These groups have hscrollbars which you can disable if you don't
need them.

If this is not what you are looking for, please provide some additional
details.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director