type font size in dictionary

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Dec 16 08:26:44 EST 2009

On 16 Dec 2009, at 04:58, Kay C Lan wrote:

>> The easier way is, to use my bvg docu stack, where you can set text
>> sizes
>> in the settings:
>>
>> http://bjoernke.com/?target=bvgdocu
>>

> Does this incorporate the User Contributed Notes? - They're slowly
> growing
> and important to an occasional programmer like me!

Short answer: No

Long Answer: Unfortunately, RunRev has still not given any public
access to the user notes, despite promising such a feature when i
asked in spring. Similar goes the online stored documentation. I could
of course get them by looking trough the rev dictionary stack code,
but currently bvg docu 2 is not the main focus of my available time,
sorry.

Have fun (nonetheless)
Björnke

--