regex question in matchChunk function

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:20:04 EST 2009

Thanks, Troy. Unfortunately, offset doesn't quite work for me, as it does not honor the wholeMatches property. So I might search for "use", and it would find both "use" and "used", which is not the desired result. However, with some extra code I could probably make it work (manually checking for punctuation, spaces, etc.). Not pretty, but might work.

Thanks again,
Chris

On Dec 15, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Chris Sheffield wrote:
>
>> Can anyone help? Is there a way to do this? Or can someone recommend another method of accomplishing the same thing?
>
> Offset
>
> --
> Troy
> RPSystems, Ltd.