Shortcut for resizing a selected object ?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Dec 13 22:43:16 EST 2009

Zryip

Welcome to the us list. I believe there are some tutorials on the
runRev site for HC users to make the leap. I think unless someone has
a tool already you may have to roll your own for this one. But be
prepared to be pleasantly surprised by a lot of what rev has to offer.
There are so many directions you can take now it is hard to look at
just one thing to be impressed by.

Glad to have you here....

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html