Plugins folder

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sun Dec 13 20:50:33 EST 2009

Thanks all, for the info.

Yes, being 'invisible' seems to place it in a special, possibly superior
place in the *message path* - where does it live in the hierarchy? Since the
plug stack exists in a different folder what is the file address path it
need to use? Absolute only? Plugin folder POV?    Plugins seem to be able to
do some things better than just a loaded stack in the IDE.

These are the main holes in my knowledge about this.

I know that these stacks are almost impossible to edit *in invisible mode.*

-------------------------
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev

2009/12/13 Jim Ault <jimaultwins at yahoo.com>

> Try doing:
>
> Development:Plugins:Plugin Settings
> then choose one from the popup menu
> then make you choices, such as invisible
>
> Jim Ault
> Las Vegas
>

> On Dec 13, 2009, at 4:38 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
>
>  yeah, but how do you make it 'specail' and not visible in the IDE as a
>> stack?
>>
>> 2009/12/13 Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net>
>>

>>> Sunday, December 13, 2009, 9:13:50 AM, you wrote:
>>>
>>>  Could someone point me to information on creating and the development of
>>>>
>>> Rev

>>> Well, since nobody else has chimed in here... are you referring to the
>>> plugins that show up in the Development menu? If so,
>>>
>>> 1. create a stack
>>> 2. put it in the user plugins folder