Browser objects are odd?

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 11:37:05 EST 2009

Having not used rev much over the last several years, I never learned
about the browser object, and now find myself puzzled.

Is it fair to say that the browser object is handled completely
differently than other objects?

For example, you can't simply drag a browser object into your stack
from the tool palette? And to set the rect of a browser object, you
have to use

 revBrowserSet <the id>,"rect",<the rect you want>

And I guess things like the formattedWidth are completely out? Is this
accurate, or am I missing a section of the documentation?