Tab Button question

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:00:31 EST 2009

The docs seem to fully explain the situation, in the Dictionary, under the
entry for menuPick it says:

(However, no menuPick message is sent when an already-chosen tab in a tabbed
button is clicked, since no menu is displayed.)

Might not be how you want it to behave, but it's clearly documented that
that's the way it is. Seems reasonable to me, FireFox, Safari and tRev don't
seem to do anything when I select the already active tab again. In my stacks
that use tabs I appreciate not wasting cycles on something that has already
been done.