bitXor 8 bytes of data

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Dec 9 18:51:04 EST 2009

Neil Allan wrote:
> After some deep thought today, I achieved my desired goal by xoring
> each individual byte. I could swear I tried this before, but anyhoo
> it's working now!
Sometimes it's not enough to try something ..... you need to tell
someone else that it still fails, and only then will it start working
again :-)

At least once a month, I start writing an email to the use-list
explaining a problem (or sometimes just ranting about it :-), and by the
time I have finished writing the email, including the "one last try" to
copy/paste the failing code, the problem has mysteriously disappeared.

-- Alex.