revWebInstaller - Start button is not enabled

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Wed Dec 9 12:24:15 EST 2009

Hi all,
Platform: WinXP SP3
Browser: IE 8

1) What do I need to do to get the "Start" button enabled on the
revWebInstaller?
I have ALL programs closed, including all browsers.
I have set the Firewall to Off. And I've added a Firewall exception for
the revWebInstaller.exe, just in case.

Previous versions of the installer did enable the Start button.
Also, previous versions did install the revWebBrowser, but the "Loading
plugin" message always appears in the browser.

2) What do I need to do to get the plugin to load in the browser?
The plugin installs and loads in IE 8 at home, but not at work. ?????

Regards,
Mark Stuart