Ethics... and the lack of it.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Dec 8 12:56:21 EST 2009

Pardon me, I wasn't quite clear about what I meant by "in their employ". By that I mean that you are on the payroll, not a contract laborer. We had someone who worked for our radio station once delete 5 years of work he had done for us while on our payroll. Since he was producing a radio program for us he decided the work belonged to him, not us. However, we were the only radio station broadcasting that program. I believe he could have been prosecuted for that. We didn't pursue it however.

Bob