Simultaneous Animations...

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 10:53:52 EST 2009

Hiya,

Went back to the irrKlang site and found the licensing options... Oh
well!
If you could negotiate a distribution deal (for integrating it into
Rev or Franklin3D) I'd be on it like a shot. I had to drop a few
projects due to the lack of audio facilities in Rev, and still not
viable with EQT External (there's a bug report on it IIRC).

If you're going to implement it separately (not through irrKlang) I'd
like to know!

Cheers,

Luis.