[ANN] Momentum Scrolling 0.1

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 8 08:39:04 EST 2009

Scott,

Works great. Have you taken a look at the great mouse gesture lib by
Malte? These are different approaches but are both very helpful in
'emulating' a touch screen device. They work best for revlets on the
web emulating the iPhone for people wanting to show off their iPhone
software online.

> Hey,
>
> as sitting in hotels in the middle of nowhere is boring, I took a
> couple of hours to write a little lib to implement mouse gestures in
> Rev. You can find it either in the new revOnline or type in the
> messagebox:
>
> go stack URL "http://www.derbrill.de/fun/libMouseGestures.rev"
>
> This lib enables you to implement mouse gestures in your own stacks.
> Just start using the stack by issuing:
>
> start using stack "libMouseGestures"
>
> To tell a control or card to listen to gestures you need to set a
> custom property of that control or card to true:
>
> set the libGest["listenToGestures"] of this card to true

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html