finding revlet limits in a controlled environment

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Dec 7 13:54:05 EST 2009

Andre Garzia wrote:
> Phil,
>
> many of those commands might not work if the user do now click the "I allow"
> dialog thinghy which might give false results for you. I don't know how
> introspective rev can be, can revlets return if the user is allowing acces
> to that kind of stuff or not?

I don't know the answer to that either.

We're trying to tell the user as clearly as possible how to run the
tests. We've provided specific user instructions on each page where you
begin a test. Each one has an image of the security dialog with the
"Allow Once" button circled and text saying "Choose Allow Once in the
security dialog". We'll see how well that works.  ;-)

Thanks Andre -
Phil