Put Put

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Dec 7 13:41:12 EST 2009

Dan,

this is me guessing here, but why don't you use a script local variable like

local lRunning

on doSave
 if lRunning is true then
  send "doSave" to me in 200 millisecs
 end if
 put true into lRunning
 put "ftp://admin:password@123.456.789.012/UploadTest.txt" into ftpPath
 --use a valid path
 put "This is a test" into url ftpPath
 if the result <> "" then
   put false into lRunning
   answer the result
 end if
put false into lRunning
end doSave

With such script you can be sure that no doSaves can work at the same time,
of course, you can enter a loop if doSave never returns...