Stack on Web

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Dec 7 13:22:15 EST 2009

Dale,

that is not the way to use the plugin. You need to build a revlet using the
standalone application properties to check the build. Then it will generate
some html for you that is used to load your revlet in the plugin in a
browser. You can also check out my javascript library for that at
http://hg.andregarzia.com/revletobject

There been an article in the newsletter that shows you how to build a quick
revlet.

Cheers
andre