How do I construct a scroll bar for stack larger than screen

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Mon Dec 7 07:00:44 EST 2009

Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately I am too ignorant to understand the implication: I
understand, that I will have to place a vertical scrollbar, outside of
all the fields and all the buttons in the window (and as users will be
placing buttons not yet included I cannot group those).

Let me complete the picture: The stack is actually even wider: It covers
9 windows (3x3) 3072 pix wide, 2304 pix high (and a Palette, which hides
the parts which lies outside the selected window-introduced when
screensizes grew beyond the powerbook screensize.)

So I guess I will need to place scrollbars in all 9 windows. If their
reference could be to the total stack-size, I guess they should just be
copies of each other. But how do I specify their function ?

Hopefully

Kresten