OT OS X HD Partitioning, multiple OSs

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Dec 5 03:52:10 EST 2009

Hi Jim,

Have an eye to Sun VirtualBox 3 (free), as a possible alternative to
WMware. I switched from Parallels and never went back to it nor
WMware. Run faster and safer than Parallels and never crashes.

MBP Pro first gen (32 bits) -  OS X 10.5.8 - 2 Go RAM - 300 GB 5400 t/
mn HD

Win 2000 Pro (directly stored as a 10 Go file inside the standard
journalised OS X file system)
Win XP Pro (directly stored as a 16 Go file inside the standard
journalised OS X file system)
Ubuntu 8 (directly stored as a 10 Go file inside the standard
journalised OS X file system)

No need to format separate partitions.

Best,

Pierre